Monday, March 8, 2010

Lincoln is walking!







For anyone that doesn't know that Lincoln is walking, He is! Its been a while since I have added a blog. He took his first step on January 18th when my parents came to visit. It was very exciting and about 3 weeks later he decided to walk all the time. He is working on taking large steps now. He has four teeth: two upper, two lower. Still pretty bald but I'm starting to see a bit more. He is good at saying Hi, it is a very sweet hi. He loves to climb up on chairs and then to our kitchen table. He hates getting his diaper changed. He likes to sit on the couch and on people's laps and watch them play the wii (It is very cute). He is still GREAT at giving good hugs. He loves to be around other kids. He is a little monster in church (but still very cute, just can't sit still) He is very excited to go into nursery. He tries to go in there every week. He is finally sleeping through the night better and has been for the last week and a half. He loves to swipe my debit card in the debit card machine. I wish I had pictures for all of this so I'll have to try and take more.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Lincoln!! I could see that little bit of hair in that one picture. Too cute, and miss you guys!

Rachel said...

I couldn't believe how much he had changed since I had seen him! His "HI" is VERY sweet.

Donene said...

He is so cute and with him walking it just makes me smile. I love his Hi! and I love his cute little waves.

The Larchars said...

That's so funny he gets to swipe the credit card! It was good to see you! That little man is cute as can be. I'm glad you updated even though I was lucky enough to get an update in person too. Keep us posted!!! :-)