Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daycare changes!

This is Kelsey. I have got the chance to watch her in daycare since practically the beginning. She was with me during the summer all day. She used to come after school. Now she comes before school and Isaac usually takes her to school.
Above is the group of kids I watched after school hours. Left to right: Skyler, Lincoln, Samantha, Angela, and Aspen. I was watching Skyler, Samantha, and Aspen every Monday and Wednesday till eight. Now a friend of their family watches them for a while so I don't watch them now either. Someday I will have them back but it will be on the weekends.

Below is the group of kids I was watching during the day. It has now changed drastically however. Top: Angela, Gary, Michael. Middle: Sophie, Zachary, Bailey, Brianna. Bottom: Lincoln. Currently I only watch Sophie and Zachary and sometimes Brianna (I always watch Lincoln). It has been a nice change. I feel like I get to spend more time with each child individually and I don't feel so stressed. As long as I can do it financially I prefer it. One picture I am missing is of Jo Jo. I am still watching him after he comes home from Kindergarten.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I am glad you aren't as stressed. Lincoln always has a smile. :) I love it. AND I LOVE the new back splash, it is beautiful!

Donene said...

Glad that you have captured the big group you were watching and glad that you are less stressed now. I think it will be better for your sanity.

The Larchars said...

Mary, as always- I think you are amazing! I don't know how you do it! Lincoln is looking so grown up! I bet he's walking by now. And your kitchen looks awesome- good job!!!