Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Desk

This is our new desk. My dad is a very handy man. I gave him a plan of what I wanted and he put it together. I'll have to take another picture with everything put on the desk. I wish I would have taken a picture of the computer desk we were using before, but I forgot. This gives us so much more storage. There is even space for my sewing machine and cricut. They are located to the left of where your legs sit (not visible from the front).
Since I started doing daycare we moved our office into our bedroom, and I wanted a place to put everything. I love this desk because it used most of the things I had already. We used an existing filing cabinet that I already had I just painted it to match the rest. The drawer for the keyboard was from our old desk. Its hard to tell just how big this is. It is 7' wide by 7' tall. Very custom to what we needed. However, someday when the office is not in our bedroom also it can still match bookshelves we already have. I love it, love it, love it!!!!!

4 comments:

Donene said...

I love it too! Your Dad is a very handy man! I love your back splash too.

Unknown said...

I love it three!!

Mary Jones said...

thank you, thank you

Anonymous said...

Love it four!!! Wish I could get more done around the house. I guess I'm just lazy (plus we have to have the extra money to do it. lol)