Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun at daycare!

Lincoln loves playing with the other kids and he especially loves to play outside. I love that the weather is starting to warm up.

Lincoln loves to swing, and I have a hard time getting him off.


I recently invested in car seats for daycare. I don't think that we will have to buy another car seat ever again. We are on our way to the Library. Every Tuesday they have something called toddler time where they read stories and sing songs to the kids. The kids like it because they get to be with other kids, and I like it because its a fun learning experience for the kids that I didn't have to prepare.
Lincoln loves to "play" the wii with the daycare kids. Every morning before breakfast the kids usually play some game on the wii while I make them breakfast before they head off to school. Next to Lincoln is Keelie, she is in Kindergarten. I take her to school later in the day.

2 comments:

Donene said...

It looks like you had a fun spring break. I have to agree Isaac is a great dancer or skater and after watching him do the hula hoop you would think he is a natural at whatever he does.

The Larchars said...

Oh my gosh he looks so grown up playing the wii like he is a big kid! how funny!