Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years

We started out the evening by going to the Pioneer Valley Lodge in North Logan where my Grandpa Salisbury now lives. They had big band music and free food. My Grandma Pope and her husband Wenell come there every year to enjoy the big band music and to dance their night away.

Here's Isaac on the way to the party. Can you believe we trust him behind the wheel when he looks like this? Actually, this is one of the faces I love of his. My favorite is when you can be silly with someone.


My brother Mark and his wife Amanda, Lincoln in the back. Trevor and Claire were in the captains seat. Trevor is just chillin.

After the party at the Pioneer Valley Lodge we had a party after the party. TJ killed something on his computer, the boys had a sleepover (Kade Hansen, Lincoln and Trevor), we all ate some more, ya know you get the idea.






Here's the only way I'm in a picture.




Kelsey and Analese


My parents by all the good food that my mom brought. She made some wonderful frapee's


My sister Sara

Kirk, Jessica, Mark, Isaac and Amanda playing the game RA. After the game RA we played Smallworld, a new game that Mark and Amanda got for us.


Here's a video of the big band music and the dancing they had aat the Pioneer Valley Lodge. We were standing across the room when Isaac took the video and I was giving him a hard time about the video he was getting. Just me being a nagging wife. I hope I'm not the only one that acts like that, not my best moments.

2 comments:

Donene said...

Looks like a very fun time for a New Year's Eve!

Rachel said...

What a fun New Year's. That is the only way I am in a picture too :)