Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day weekend at Starvalley Ranch

Labor day is a special holiday for me because that is when me and Isaac had our first date. Three years later we married with a child. Loading up to go home we discovered we forgot to take pictures of our fun trip to starvalley. We purchased the new minivan the saturday before and it made a fun trip.


Isaac and Wendell were having conversation when I captured Isaac's expression "I don't know".


Here is a picture of my grandma Salisbury Pope



My wonderful husband full of life!




We got to spend the weekend with Mark and Amanda. Three more weeks and they will be married! Yea we are excited. We had lots of fun with them at the cabin. We floated down the Salt River and there was no water fights, unlike the year before. Grandma babysat Lincoln so we could float without worrying about him. It made a big difference. We played the digital Monopoly and Power Grid, and I bet you can't guess who won... Mark. I can't think of many times in my LIFE that I have ever won Mark at something. Although Amanda has been able to defeat him, and that is why she is good match for him. :)

No comments: