Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun at the Fun Park


We had Kace and Tydon for couple of days while Rachel and Nate were in Texas. We played Wii sport earlier that day and played some bowling. Later that night we decided to try the real thing. We didn't have Isaac's camera so I took pictures from my phone. We played in the soft play at the Fun Park. It was a giant playground for parents and kids. It was quite the task going through the various tunnels and slides with a basketball in my belly! Just for the Record. The first game with Isaac, Mac, Jes and I, I was the winner. With 88 points! Next game we won't mention. I had some side distractions, otherwise, I don't think Mac would have won. :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I want to play some Wii and go bowling!! Looks like a very fun time though. I think you need to do a post to that cute little "basketball" belly. :)

Donene said...

That looked so fun and I am glad that you were the winner! You will have to show your cute little basketball belly.

Rachel said...

THANKS THANKS THANKS! You guys made the trip so fun and so fun to come home. I didn't have to worry at all. You guys are the best! They had a great time!

Sammy said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! how fun, I can't wait to see your baby!